I replaced the driver's side rear wheel bearing hub seals seals today, I put the rear drum back on but left the brake linnings out so that I can check in a couple of days for leaks and prevent the linnings getting oil on them.
Next activities in January\February will be:
- Replace the front passenger side brake cylinder balance pipe
- Treat the fuel tank with a POR15 sealant kit
- Try to strip the anodosing off some aluminium trim pieces and see if I can then polish them up and re-annodise with a home kit
- Collect the pieices that I took to the chromers for replating and passive coating
- Fire up the engine
- Chase the body shop to make some real progress and get the shell back by the end of March at the latest