Monday, May 14, 2007

Small stuff


No exciting photos of progress on the 62 so here is a photo of the 65 taken at the Stanford Hall event earlier this month.
This weekend I have been doing little tasks to the body including drilling the missing drain holes in the bottom of the front valance, marking out where the sill trim holes should be and removing the rear boot lock barrel, well I almost removed it. I have managed to remove the jammed in internals but the securing ring won't budge despite loads of releasing fluid. I will resort to the method I have used before which is a 3/4" drill down the centre of it to weaken the sides and then strong pliers to crush it.

No comments:

video of our 65 on the motorway

video of our 65 on the M40 taken by Paul  Donovan https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5pXVCcqGfA