Friday, February 22, 2008

Plating and pleading!



Here is a photo of one of the spot lights rebuilt with its rechromed rim and derusted\repainted internal ring. The spot lights I am using are the original ones from my 1965 model T344, I replaced them with NOS ones about 15 years ago and kept them in the boxes, lucky as the ones on the 1962 were beyond using.
Also a shot of the passenger side quarter window frame, this has had the hole that was drilled all the way through infilled with brass and is now ready for rechroming.

Having dropped into the bodyshop last weekend to find little progress again I called the owner during the week to put pressure on for more progress. he tells me he has a new man starting on Monday and my car will be given priority, keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

video of our 65 on the motorway

video of our 65 on the M40 taken by Paul  Donovan https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5pXVCcqGfA