Monday, January 25, 2010

What's new for 2010

I manged to do a few more miles in the car this weekend and took some photos which I will share shortly. Only other issues to surface were a pull to one side in the brakes, all wheels are well adjusted so I need to check all lines for signs of leakage and bleed if necessary.

The radio wobles about a little and reminded me that it lacks the rear support bracket fitted to the radio in my 65 344, I will make one up and fit to solve this small issue.

The engine ran really well, there is a slight irregularity on how it runs at tick over and I will need to check if there are any remaining issues with the replacement manifold I fitted at the end of last year - possible drawing in of air between the manifold and head requiring a further tweak to the manifold.

No comments:

video of our 65 on the motorway

video of our 65 on the M40 taken by Paul  Donovan https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5pXVCcqGfA