Thursday, July 03, 2008

End of June update


With being abroad for most of June I didn't get much chance to check progress on the bodyshell. The bodyshop has now moved to its new home and I will be calling in this weekend to see if there have been any developments.

Meantime I collected the small couple of pieces back from the chromer and a few bits that had been left for zinc plating. I also collected all the aluminium trim from the windscreens and interior that I left for stripping and polishing.

It turned out very well and I took it across to London Colney anodising and will be collecting it tomorrow, more pics to follow.

Here is a photo of Martin Hoontrakul's latest acquisition out in Kuala Lumpur, a right hand drive coupe which he intends to turn into a convertible. Bodywork needs a lot of work and most trim is missing which makes it an excellent project to customise into a convertible without worrying about creating an exact replica.

No comments:

video of our 65 on the motorway

video of our 65 on the M40 taken by Paul  Donovan https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5pXVCcqGfA